May 25, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Opportunity


Opportunity - 

I'm surrounded by opportunities, each and every day.

God extends them to me... opportunities to share His love with others around me.

People hurting, will I use the opportunity to be Jesus to them?

People Hopeless, will I use the opportunity to be Jesus to them?

Someone in need, will I use the opportunity... to be Jesus to them?

A conversation leads to an open door... to tell them of my Lord and all He's done for me, will I use the opportunity?

Opportunities surround us, each and every day

Will you choose to be aware of them, and use those times to be Jesus, in the flesh, to others? 

STOP


Photobucket

1 comment:

Maureen said...

So true - our days abound with opportunities, many we are too busy to notice (at least it is true for me...) Thanks for this good reminder to pay attention, to be aware and alert, and to be willing to be a tool for the Lord.