April 11, 2012

Q & A with God


Me (in a tizzy) : God, can I ask you something? 

GOD : Sure. 

Me : Promise you won't get mad? 

GOD : I promise. 

Me (frustrated): Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today? 

GOD : What do you mean? 

Me : Well I woke up late, 

GOD : Yes 

Me : My car took forever to start, 

GOD : Okay.... 

Me (growling): At lunch, they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait 

GOD : Hmmmm.. 

Me : On the way home, my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call 

GOD : All right 

Me (loudly): And to top it all off, when I got home, I just wanted to 
soak my feet in my foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work. 
Nothing went right today! Why did you do that? 

GOD : Well let me see..... the death angel was at your bed this morning 
and I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. 
I let you sleep through that. 

Me (humbled): Oh... 

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on 
your route that might have hit you if you were on the road 

Me (ashamed): ............ 

GOD : The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I didn't 
want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss 
work 

Me (embarrassed): Oh..... 

GOD : Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going 
to give a false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even 
let you talk to them so you would be covered 

Me (softly): I see God 

GOD : Oh and that foot massager, it had a short that was going to throw 
out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to 
be in the dark. 

Me : I'm sorry God. 

GOD : Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me.........in all things, the 
good and the bad 

Me: I WILL trust you God 

GOD : And don't doubt that my plan for your day is always better than 
your plan 

Me : I won't God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything 
today. 

GOD : You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I 
love looking after my children.


I received this in an email today, I thought it was cute and wanted to share it with you all.


Photobucket

No comments: