April 19, 2012

In Him we were also chosen,

Ephesians Scripture Study for the day:

Thursday - Ephesians 1:11-12

In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of His glory.

He chose us, we were chosen to be a part of his plan... WOW, you are chosen.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me your words in the Holy Bible. I thank you Father for the words and knowledge of the women who were kind enough to put this study together for us. I thank you for choosing me ahead of time to be a part of your grand plan. I ask for the knowledge and wisdom we need to see what part we have in bringing glory to your kingdom. Amen

Photobucket

No comments: