April 23, 2012

Crawfish Boil Party & Outfit!

This Saturday we had a crawfish boil to celebrate our Angelina's 8th birthday! She had a blast, so did everyone else. 

A few days ago when we were at the store, Angelina asked me to buy her a soccer ball. I did. She then asked me to buy her a soccer net and I told her that I could not get her both at that time.... so when my dad called me and asked what he should buy her, I remembered she wanted a soccer net and asked him to get her that!
I am so glad that he did, because it was the hit of the party! (besides the crawfish)

I had purchased some "crawfish" (was really supposed to be lobster) fabric and told Angelina that I would make her a dress. Well, time slipped away from me, and before I knew it, it was time for everyone to start arriving. I had no time to make her the dress. I did instead sew together a quick elastic skirt... and on a last though put together a head band that tied underneath. It came out pretty cute!

The weather was BEAUTIFUL! It was really sunny and warm, with a nice cool breeze blowing. We opened all the windows and doors to the house, turned on the attic fan, and it was just lovely! I don't think it could have been a better day!

Here are some pictures from the party... enjoy..

They were eating....

and eating...

and eating....

She realized it was the soccer net!

She was one happy girl!

Even daddy played with them... check out those cajun reeboks
I'm sure those helped him in running... :) 

All these beautiful pre teen girlies hung out in the livingroom.
(notice the new framed vases are still there for now)

One of my best friends, Natasha, with her niece and my daughter.

Grown up hang out apparently. :)

They had so much fun... I wish you could have seen it!

I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed weekend as well!
Photobucket

No comments: