March 20, 2012

The Lorax in 3D

I took the kids, and a niece, to see The Lorax in 3D! 

They absolutely LOVED IT! So did I! It had such wonderful messages in it. About the environment, greed, about making a difference, and doing the right thing. 

My lil one kept looking at me with those 3D glasses on saying "It looks like he was right next to us huh mommie? It looks like he was going to touch us!"

She was so excited, and for the first time really got the whole 3D effect.

We met up with some friends at the movies and after it was over we headed for some icecream, and to let the kids run around and play for a while.

I got my camera kind of working... at about 70%.. :/  it has some distortion on the screen when I'm looking at it from my camera... but when I upload the pictures, the distortion isn't there. That's a good thing at least! I was given a purse holder for Christmas, that I had at the bottom of my purse, and they have a tiny magnet on it. I'm thinking that little magnet might have distorted the color in the camera. That's the only thing I can think of.  At first the only thing that was wrong, was it got sand stuck in it from our trip to Grand Isle.  

I was able to take this picture of the kids before entering the movies. Please excuse the clothing they have on. lol. This movie idea was last minute, and there was no getting ready ahead of time. 


My son wanted me to take some pictures of him "holding up" this sign. We did not see this movie, I guess he just thought it was manly enough for him to take a picture with.
This was a picture of two of my lil ones trying to finish up homework before konking out for the night! They did have some fun though! :)

I'm wondering... what are some spring/summer fun ideas you have for your children this year?

Photobucket

No comments: