March 24, 2012

Cajun Wedding!

The wedding this weekend was AMAZING! Everything went exactly as the bride had visioned it! I was so honored to be a part of it.

She had an awesome CAJUN WEDDING. Complete with the bride coming in by boat! The entire wedding took place along a walking trail in the midst of Cypress trees hung with moss. The little river ran right beside the trail, perfect for her boat aisle idea.

The groom hand built a wooden deck for the two of them to stand on during the ceremony, and it came out so beautiful.

My lil one walked, and she did such a wonderful job. She looked so big and was not shy or bashful at all! (I had kind of bribed her with a puppy dog purse she wanted from Stage.)

Here are some sample pictures from the wedding! I will post more when they are finished!

Sorry they are so tiny, that's how large the previews are for now. I'm the one with the red shawl.

Here we were supposed to look shocked at the size of her ring.

One with my beautiful baby girl!

My oldest snapped this one of me at the reception.

The entire wedding party. :)


Photobucket

No comments: