July 1, 2011

Happy Early 4th Of July!!

Hi Everyone!


I wanted to wish you all a happy fourth of July.  I will try my best to relax some on my much needed four day weekend!  I pray you all have a safe and fun time with your family and friends... and for those of you who are traveling on this day.

May we all feel well rested when the next workday rolls around :)


For those of you who have not noticed yet, I just today placed a blog button with a grab feature on the left side of the blog here! So grab away!

I was wondering how many other crafters out there read my blog... I am wanting to do some features and possibly some giveaways soon and was wondering if there was anyone out there interested?


You can reply to this post or you can shoot an email to angelsdivinecreations@gmail.com


Another happy little customer :)


Once again, be safe this weekend, and happy creating!

~Angel~

No comments: