July 6, 2011

Featured Fridays!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to start
Feature Fridays”!
Every Friday I will feature a blog or a shop that I have come across and just have to share with the rest of you. 
The beautiful creations of those featured will come in the form of many things, from hand crafted items, to the words that they write… you will be amazed at the brilliance these talented people have chosen to share with the rest of us.
So be sure to check in each Friday to find out who is being featured and gain access to some awesome DISCOUNTS and FREE ITEMS!!
The first feature will begin this Friday, July 8th! 

If you would like to be featured on my blog, or know of a blog or shop that deserves featuring, please contact me with the blog or shop name!

Can’t wait! See you there!!

~Angel

No comments: