February 23, 2011

EtsyBaby Baby Shower & old time rag doll :)

Hi Everyone!!!

Last night I finished up the last bits of the gift set I will soon be sending off to a mother-to-be!

It will be sent because of a "baby shower" EtsyBaby is hosting...  HOW FUN!
The mother-to-be was able to go into my shop and pick an item that she wanted me to create for her, she fell in love with the black and white Damask Onesie Gift set with the matching shoes, bow and burp rag.

Here are the photos of the creation!



Also last night, I took some of the scraps I had around, and me and Queen made a rag doll for her... this is how the rag doll came out! (Note, her apron)



 Queen named her "Elizabeth"... and we had to make her a pillow monogrammed with an E, and a blanket! lol...


I will be posting a Tutorial on creating these dolls soon!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Happy Creating!

~Angel~

No comments: