October 26, 2012

Personalized Name Quilts - with a prayer inside!

The newest item available in my shop... and I just LOVE the way they turned out.


It's a personalized name quilt with a prayer INSIDE the quilt!

Each quilt has a custom, personalized prayer hand written on a piece of muslin and sewn in with the batting. You can receive comfort knowing that each time your little one wraps in the warmth of this quilt, they are also being wrapped in prayer. If you do not wish to have a prayer in your quilt, I can substitute it for your own wishes or sentiments.


1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing


I can accommodate almost any fabric request! If you know someone looking for a beautiful quilt for their little one, send them to me! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lou La La said...

They're wonderful :-)
Letter on the way!