August 23, 2012

Coming Soon, Study the Word Wednesday!


Coming September 5, 2012!!!
Study the Word Wednesday!

Our first study topic will be

Attitude is Everything...

Did you know you should have the same attitude as Christ?

Philippians 2:3-5  says:"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." 

Each Wednesday we will study attitude a little deeper. Sub topics will be:

1. What is attitude?
2. What kind of attitude should I have?
3. How can I use God's Word to change my attitude?
4. What effect does my attitude have on my actions?
5. What effect does my attitude have on others?
6. How can I help others have a positive attitude?


The Studies will be based off the lessons I give in my TGM (Teen Girls Ministry) group on Wednesday nights. I have been gaining so much from these lessons myself... I know others out there could benefit. How to better reach people than the use of the web? :) 

Hope to see you there, and God bless!!!
Photobucket

No comments: