November 26, 2011

Very Late Fall Festival Pictures!


Hi guys,

These pictures are very late in coming, I am so sorry for that. Lol


This year (and every year) on Halloween night, we head over to the church for our annual Fall Festival!


We went to a local church this year… it was a last minute decision and we wouldn’t have made it to our church, so we went a few blocks down to the church my in-laws attend… and the kids had fun. They had all sorts of game stands set up with games that they took from “minute to win it”.  They had a fun jump the kids had a blast jumping and sliding down!

There was one stand set up, where the kids could get their faces painted… well, I didn’t realize just how beautiful of a job this lady would do on them! Once each of my girls had beautiful butterflies on their faces, I could not resist. I had to get my face painted with them. My husband thought this was so funny once we got home, he had to take pictures of us.

I could not get my son to get his face painted (I would not have made him get a butterfly… but he could have gotten something). So it was just me and my three girls : )


Just wanted to show you the pictures of the beautiful job the lady did on the painting… we hated to wash it off before we went to bed. 



Photobucket

No comments: