February 10, 2007

Pregnancy

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. The phone lines have been messed up for about a month now and I was not able to get online. I did go to the doctor, and had an ultrasound, I have since went back to the doctor and had another ultrasound (that's how long it has been since I have posted. lol.) The last ultrasound the baby had a bpm of 178, good strong heart beat. Everything is going good, and I am doing fine, besides the fact that I am tired all of the time, and I am starting to lack in school. This is my last semester, so I guess I can struggle up enough who ha to finish with a bang. Just wanted to post a quick update, now that I have Internet again, I can post a longer update later on. Thanks for reading, and thank you all for your prayers. I was so worried that something would go wrong with this pregnancy. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant, and approaching the second trimester very quickly. I am starting to relax, and just go with the flow now. Well, I need to go and wash a few more loads of laundry before I get to bed. Hubby is working most of the night tonight. I don't like it when he works late like that, I can't sleep until he gets home, so I wait up for him, which makes me tired the next day because I have to get up with the kids to let him sleep. The joys of parenting and being a loving wife. lol.

1 comment:

Amity said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Of course you may add me to your friends list. I am 17 weeks pregnant!!! I am due July 23rd.
It is always fun to find others who are due around the same time as you are :-)