August 8, 2011

Cutest Model!



Hi friends,

I just wanted to share with you today, the cutest little model!  Her name is DeLaynee and she modeled one of my new items for me.

You can find her here: http://www.facebook.com/sweetgracemodels look through the available models and you will see her listed. Her and her mommie did a beautiful job!

The item she modeled was a 3D flower necklace onesie with a matching hair bow and ruffle socks.

I sewed wings onto the back of this onesie, but for a different reason... I really wanted to use a back shot as a new avatar for my shop :)

Take a look at this little sweetness.... no words needed :)


 


  

This item is now available in my Etsy shop.

As always,
Happy Creating!
  Photobucket

6 comments:

GingerPeachT said...

soo cute! I haven't tried to photograph little ones yet. Was it difficult at all?

Angel said...

Hi Ginger,
Actually, I didn’t take these photographs. I went through this online service, where you choose the model you would like to model your items and inform the company of the model you would like. You tell them about the items they will be modeling, any instructions such as what props to use or where you would like the items modeled at (outside or inside). They give the information to the models parents and if they accept… you simply mail them the items. They then have two weeks to provide you with 5-10 quality photographs of their lil one modeling your items. The only cost involved, is they get to keep the item you sent them to model. : ) Good deal.

sweetybird09 said...

That is a great idea to get some cute pics of your store items, is it the same for baby items such as blankets?

Angel said...

Yes, sweetybird,

I have seen people send in blankets, crochet hats, etc.

Also, if the item you are sending is worth a lot of money, you have the option of paying for return shipping, and just paying the model a flat rate for the pictures instead... such as 20 - 30 US dollars for their time... depending on the agency you use.

Evie's Story said...

How cool. Whats the link for these models? The pics turned out so cute Angel!

Let me know if you need more modeled. My girls have done if for several of my vendors.

sola W. said...

Hi from sola W.!
Good blog :)