April 19, 2011

Tinkerbells Birthday!


Seven years ago today, I held in my arms for the first time, my beautiful Tinkerbell!
She was my third born child, my second daughter, and a beautifully healthy baby.
We celebrated her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this past Sunday afternoon… and she had a blast!

Here are some of the pictures we took on that day. The only thing she asked for today, was to make some gingerbread… (don’t ask, because I do not know… I didn’t ask myself) so that’s what we will make.
There is also a picture of myself and The Queen, taken in a booth there. The picture booth actually broke soon after this was taken (hopefully we did not break it ; )  so unfortunately we were unable to take pictures there with anyone else.
That’s all for today, thank you for stopping by, and happy creating! 
~Angel~




No comments: