- Wake up and make my bed, tidy up the bedroom before heading to the bathroom to get dressed.
- I get dressed in the bathroom, fix my hair and brush my teeth. While in the bathroom I pick up any clothes and put them in the hamper, tidy up the counter, sink and quickly wipe down the toilet.
- I then head to the kitchen and empty the dishwasher, take out meat to thaw for dinner and start the laundry to be done for the day.
- I wake up the kids and they get dressed for school and off they go.
- I do my weekly cleaning
- I go through the house and throw away (de-clutter) 25 things (tip from flylady). Do one room every day for a week if you are just starting until you have gone through the whole house. After that, do one room only once a week as part of your weekly cleaning, so each room gets de-cluttered about once every month or two.
- I tidy up for a few minutes (5-15 depending on how much time I have).
- Cook dinner
- Clear off clutter proned areas
- Load the dishwasher
- Me and 7 yr old clean up the kitchen
- 6 yr old cleans up the living room
- Everyone takes a bath and gets their clothes together for the next morning.
- Bathroom pick up
- Monday - wash sheets, blankets and towels. Wipe down appliances, front door, windows, mirrors and plan menu for the week.
- Tuesday-wash 2 youngsters clothes. Wipe and dust all surfaces in the house.
- Wednesday-2 oldest wash their clothes and pick them up. Clean the tubs, sinks, toilets and showers.
- Thursday-Wash me and hubbies clothes. Sweep and mop hard floors.
- Friday-Either do a de-cluttering, or wipe down the walls in 1 room of the house. Vacuum carpets and sweep off steps.