July 16, 2012

Renovations: Home and Body!

Hi everyone!!


I am so very sorry I have been MIA for a while. We are doing some serious renovations to our home right now and I have just been extremely busy. I promise that soon, and very soon, I will be spending more time here with my online friends.


Here are a couple of bad before and after pictures. So sorry for the quality, my cell does NOT take good pictures at all.


Before, when we bought the house

After... ahhh, so much better!!! 
These pictures are of an extra room in our house, called the breezeway. It connect our kitchen to the garage area. This room has gone from the room I hated the most, to the room I love the most in a matter of weeks. It's amazing how much can be changed in that little of time.


ALSO... I'm still going strong with the INSANITY workout program. Today is day 22... starting in on my 4th week. I have really surprised myself. I actually didn't think that I would stick with it for this long... I've been pushing myself really hard and I can't wait to see the results when I'm finished! 


Transformations of both home and body! lol. Whew... I can't wait until both are completed to be honest. 


I think once I've completed the INSANITY program, I will take a week or two off and move on to another. I'm really starting to enjoy this! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jody Lee Collins said...

Hi Angel--yes, I was wondering where you were....but the summer time is a good time for projects.

Good for you--home and body. I've been working out more, too, and seeing some results. :-)

I look forward to hearing from you when God says it's time.